The ProCair® Trio Mattress Replacement System is an advanced 1-in-3 alternation cycle mattress that supports 66% of the user's body during active therapy and redistributes pressure to deliver greater comfort. This mattress is ideal for those in the very high-risk category for pressure injuries.
Concerns over correct pressure level settings are eased with AutoCair, a real-time automatic weight-sensing technology that automatically adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy, delivering fail-safe patient comfort and support. The inbuilt service indicator makes for worry-free maintenance.
Featuring SafetyCair, the ultimate protection from "bottoming out", alternating air cells contain a lower safety cell that remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety. The Fowler Boost mode automatically adjusts the mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised.
The ProCair® Trio Mattress Replacement System provides increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone made up of narrower cells, that can be disconnected if required. An inbuilt Back-Up Battery unit provides the reassurance of up to 3 hours of emergency backup power in event of a power failure or accidental power disconnection.
Benefit from maximum infection control with a fully sealed base, designed to minimise the risk of bacterial contamination and maximise patient care and safety in an acute care environment. Equipped with an inbuilt CairAlert feature, an optional warning alarm will signal to indicate that a patient has moved off the mattress. The ProCair® Trio Mattress Replacement System also features safety side bolsters for increased support and a quick-twist CPR valve.
Available in two sizes. Please make a selection from the dropdown menu above when ordering.
Please note the ProCair Trio is an alternative to the ProCair Pro (discontinued). ProCair Pro user information can be found in the Product Resources page.
Procair Trio Mattress Replacement System
- Alternating pressure mattress with a 1-in-3 alternation cycle
- Optimal infection control with a fully sealed mattress base
- Automatic pressure setting function and real-time adjustment to weight changes
- Powerful twin compressors for fast response and higher weight capacity
- Backup battery provides up to three hours of continuous therapy without mains power
- Safety side bolsters for increased support
- Automatic Fowler Boost when the bed is profiled
- Heel cells can be disconnected individually for specialised treatment
- CairAlert alarm notifies carer when user has left the mattress
- For a Bariatric APM see Novis Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress (APM) with Expandable Width suitable for up to 454 kg