The ProCair® Plus Mattress Replacement System is the premium solution for high-risk patients and offers optimal patient therapy and comfort. The ProCair® Plus features HeelCair for increased protection and therapy for vulnerable heels with an independent heel zone made up of narrower cells, that can be disconnected as required. Providing ultimate protection from "bottoming out", alternating air cells contain a lower "safety cell" which remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety.
Concerns over correct pressure level settings are eased with AutoCair, a continuous automatic weight-sensing technology that automatically adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy, delivering fail-safe patient comfort and support. The Fowler Boost mode automatically adjusts mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised. An inbuilt BackUp Battery unit provides the reassurance of up to 5 hours of emergency backup power in event of a power failure or accidental power disconnection.
The ProCair® Plus Mattress Replacement System is equipped with a CairAlert feature, which has an optional warning alarm signal to indicate when a patient has gotten off the mattress or left the bed. The inbuilt service indicator makes for worry-free maintenance.
Harnessing the best in technical innovation, our feature-rich products deliver a complete range of alternating pressure mattress solutions for high-risk patients, ensuring optimal patient therapy and comfort.
Available in two sizes. Please make a selection from the dropdown menu above when ordering.
Procair Plus Mattress Replacement System
- Sealed mattress base for optimal infection control
- Enlarged CPR valve for acute care environment
- Real-time automatic pressure setting function adjusts to weight changes
- Backup battery provides up to five hours of continuous therapy without mains power
- Detailed error messages for specific servicing
- Automatic Fowler Boost when the bed is profiled
- Narrow heel cells can be disconnected individually for specialised treatment
- Bed exit alarm to notify the carer that user has left the mattress
- For a Bariatric APM see Novis Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress (APM) with Expandable Width suitable for up to 454 kg
- ARTG Number: 289458
- Australian Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-1-11, BS7175 Crib
- Warranty: 3 years