The ProCair® Mattress Replacement System is built for economical patient therapy and comfort and a sealed base to support the facility's infection control strategy. Designed for individuals in the high to very high-risk pressure injury category.
Providing the ultimate protection from "bottoming out", alternating air cells contain a lower "safety cell" which remains fully inflated to provide greater surface stability and patient safety. The Manual Fowler Boost mode adjusts the mattress pressure to provide increased support under the sacral area when the backrest is raised.
Concerns over correct pressure level settings are eased with AutoCair, an automatic weight-sensing technology that automatically adjusts the pressure settings to keep the client within a safe pressure range for effective therapy, delivering fail-safe patient comfort and support. The inbuilt service indicator makes for worry-free maintenance.
Available in two sizes, Standard and King Single. Please make a selection from the dropdown menu above when ordering.
Procair Mattess Replacement System
- Sealed mattress base with enlarged quick twist CPR valve for acute care environment
- Simple automated therapy
- Informative error and service indicators
- Easy setup and operation
- AutoCair monitors and adjusts the pressure setting every alternation cycle
- Manual Fowler Boost for continued therapy when the bed is raised for nursing
- Fully sealed base minimises risk of bacterial contamination for optimal infection control
- For a Bariatric APM see Novis Bariatric Alternating Pressure Mattress (APM) with Expandable Width suitable for up to 454 kg
- ARTG Number: 289458
- Australian Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC60601-1-2, IEC60601-1-11, BS7175 Crib 5
- Warranty: 3 Year