BetterLiving® alternating pressure surfaces are a cost-effective solution for the prevention and management of pressure-related injuries.
Ideally suited to home care or aged care environments, these products can be used for people at risk to high risk of pressure injury.
No more concerns over correct pressure level settings with our AutoCair feature - automatic weight sensing technology that delivers fail-safe patient comfort levels.
Designed for basic ease of use and minimal maintenance. Easy to set up, simple to operate and straightforward to clean and maintain.
Conforms to all relevant Australian standards. Made using the best quality materials, every product must pass our stringent Quality Control inspection and regular testing protocols.
Harnessing the latest technical features for improved clinical care and ease of use, BetterLiving® offers both a mattress replacement and a mattress overlay option.
Betterliving Mattress Repalcement System
- Essential features for pressure injury prevention and treatment
- Automatic pressure setting
- Replace existing mattress for superior therapy
- Cell in cell for enhanced user safety and comfort
- Constantly inflated base layer protects from bottoming out
- Quick twist CPR for rapid deflation
- Easy to set up, operate and maintain
- ARTG Number: 289458
- Australian Standards: IEC 60601-1, IEC60601-1-2, IEC60601-1-11, BS7175 Crib 5
- Warranty: 2 Year