Select Series cushions set the standard for performance in wheelchair seating. With the ability to customize the fit with the push of a button, the revolutionary ISOFLO® Memory Control offers shape-fitting capabilities while you’re seated. You will no longer have to sacrifice maximum skin/soft tissue protection to get stability, positioning or convenience.
- Adjustablity: ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions, unlike foam products, provide the ability to constantly adjust and conform with an individual’s body, now, and as he or she changes throughout the months and years.
- Adaptability: ROHO DRY FLOATATION cushions support the shifts and movements that individuals make throughout each day.
- Protection: ROHO is the worldwide leader of seating solutions to prevent and treat pressure injuries including deep tissue injury while providing skin and soft tissue protection.
- Clinical Evidence: ROHO has been in over 90 scientific and clinical studies to reinforce and verify that a ROHO DRY FLOATATION® cushion heals, treats and prevents pressure injuries including deep tissue injury.
- ROHO Dry Floatation promotes circulation, and pressure relief whilst flexible neoprene cells reduce shear friction.
- Quadtro Select cushions employ ISOFLO Memory Control which locks air into compartments to help maintain better postural integrity in addition to pressure reduction.
- Quick-and-easy air component adjustment maximizes function and utility.
- Maximum User Weight: Unlimited.
- Available in High, Mid and Low Profile
- High Profile (HP): 4.25”(10.5cm) High Cells, Higher pressure disbursement.
- Mid Profile (MP): 3.25"(8.5cm) High Cells. Combination of stability and pressure dispursement.
- Low Profile (LP): 2.25”(5.5cm) High Cells, Greater stability.
- All models include: 2 way stretch cover, Hand pump & Repair kit, Operating Instructions.
ROHO - Quadtro Select
We provide delivery to your door within NT. Depending on your location the charges may vary.
Standard Items can be delivered immediately upon placing the order. Some products that are too large or heavy will be delivered via alternate methods for which charges may differ.
Delivery charges will be (incl GST)
Darwin - $27.50
Palmerston - $ 35.80
Katherine – To be quoted
Alice Springs – To be quoted
Tenant Creek – To be quoted
All other NT Remote Areas – To be quoted
Estimated Delivery Times
Darwin & Palmerston deliveries: 1 - 2 business days
We offer FREE returns to all our customers. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned like the intimate or sanitary goods and some health and personal care items.
Once returned product is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com, send your item to: Shop 8, 14 Winnellie Central, Hickman Street, Winnellie, NT 0820 or call us on 0879 154 550