This cushion offers an optimal environment for individuals with skin/soft tissue integrity issues. The cellular design and the soft pliable material allow the individual to be immersed into the cushion for maximum pressure redistribution, while decreasing friction and shear.
- Dual compartments can be adjusted independently to increase positioning and stability for either side-to-side (to adjust for pelvic obliquities) or front-to-back control (to adjust bucket or tilt angle).
- Adjustable: Adjust to individual’s shape and weight, and changes in individual’s position over time.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water. Cover is machine washable.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
- Skin Protection: ROHO DRY FLOATATION® Technology provides unparalleled performance in facilitating blood flow by fitting, matching and tracking the shape of a person.
- Shape Fitting: The unique cellular design of the HIGH PROFILE allows the cushion to constantly conform and track movements of the body. The simple adjustment and conformity of the cells accommodates and meets the unique skin/soft tissue integrity needs of each individual throughout the day.
- Convenience: All postural adjustments are made while the user is seated, eliminating the need for transfer on and off the chair during the evaluation process.
- Available in Low and High Profile.
- The Dual Compartment offers slightly less postural control and flexibility than the Quadtro Select range but retains the pressure and shear risk management standard for ROHO.
- Appropriate for clients with high risk of ischemic ulcers.
- High Profile (HP): 4”(10cm) High Cells, Higher pressure disbursement.
- Low Profile (LP): 2”(5cm) High Cells, Greater stability.
- All models include: 2 way stretch cover, Hand pump & Repair kit, Operating Instructions.
ROHO - Dual Compartment Cushion
We provide delivery to your door within NT. Depending on your location the charges may vary.
Standard Items can be delivered immediately upon placing the order. Some products that are too large or heavy will be delivered via alternate methods for which charges may differ.
Delivery charges will be (incl GST)
Darwin - $27.50
Palmerston - $ 35.80
Katherine – To be quoted
Alice Springs – To be quoted
Tenant Creek – To be quoted
All other NT Remote Areas – To be quoted
Estimated Delivery Times
Darwin & Palmerston deliveries: 1 - 2 business days
We offer FREE returns to all our customers. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned like the intimate or sanitary goods and some health and personal care items.
Once returned product is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, send your item to: Shop 8, 14 Winnellie Central, Hickman Street, Winnellie, NT 0820 or call us on 0879 154 550