The Brookfield Rise & Recline Chair has a dual motor design that allows the backrest and leg rest to be controlled independently. This allows the user to obtain the highest level of comfort when sitting on their chair. The retractable armrests make it simple for patients to transition from the chair to a bed. The PU fabric on the chair is easy to clean. When not in use, the hand control can be stored at the side of the chair with a clasp. Smooth motion thanks to a high-quality OKIN motor. The fabric cover complies with BS5852 part 1 and the foam interior complies with BS5852 part 2, Crib 5. The maximum chair raise is 30 degrees. There are four castors for convenient moving and two rear locking castors. This chair should be set back from the wall by at least 72cm.
- Dual motor with infinite positions.
- Arms that can be removed for side transfers.
- Full-length chaise longue.
- For improved movement, wipe clean the PU Fabric 102mm castors.
- Warranty period of one year.
- 160kg weight capacity.